Cameron Highlands Travel Forums

Full Version: Taxi service from Tanah Rata to KLIA2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will be visiting cameron highlands very soon . I would like to know is it easy to take a taxi from Tanah Rata to KL airport ?
many more taxis service provide company there if you find good taxi service i suggest search online and check company service reviews . I hope get great service provide company and enjoy trip
Did you make your visit, how much did it cost from the airport to your destination?
(11-20-2019 04:38 PM)sourlemon Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make your visit, how much did it cost from the airport to your destination? valentines day gifts for her
Taxi will cost you around RM400 per way..
Is there Taxi services are available from the air port to strawberry farms and which kind of charges we will pay for this distance in Cameron highlands? If any one have an idea about the cost which we will pay, share with me your good ideas. Because I need to know about this. Me and my family plan to take a tour package of Cameron highlands and want visit its Strawberry farms. looking for you ideas.
Reference URL's