Cameron Highlands Travel Forums

Full Version: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Amita

Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ???

barismanco

There are a lot of restaurants in the town of Brinchang, you won't go hungry here. SY and I felt like having nice serving of hot chinese food in this pleasant cold weather in Cameron Highland.
Nice basic serving chicken best good food at reasonable prices. The staff are very courteous and welcoming.
well friends its all depends on your taste if you like veg food than you visit Singh Chapati Urban Restaurant and if you like japansee food than you can visit KouGen and Cameron aa Curry House.
(03-27-2015 07:19 PM)barismanco Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of restaurants in the town of Brinchang, you won't go hungry here. SY and I felt like having nice serving of hot chinese food in this pleasant cold weather in Cameron Highland.

Wow! Chinese food, even in Malaysia?! Count me in! I can't get enough of Oriental delicacies, and these will definitely solve my appetite.
Chicken is the best but there are also other types of dishes including the tasty 1. Strawberry Cottage, 2- Mr.Aisu, 3- Heading to Jasmine Café
Reference URL's