Cameron Highlands Travel Forums
Cameron Highlands - Printable Version

+- Cameron Highlands Travel Forums (http://www.cameronhighlandsinfo.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cameron Highlands Travel Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General & Travel (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Cameron Highlands (/showthread.php?tid=44424)

Cameron Highlands - Ressler - 09-11-2019 04:32 AM

Hello everyone,,
I had a really nice stay at Father's Guesthouse! It's off of the main road (like 2-4 minute walk), so it's really quiet at night. When you get there, you can book a half day trip to see the butterfly garden, tea plantation, and mossy forrest. The mossy forrest was amazing. The guide takes you into the forrest so you can get up and personal with the moss. The tea plantation was just okay, but you have the option of buying their tea and sampling it at the cafe. I'm really glad I booked through Father's because our guide was amazing! He was really informational and really funny lol
internet cafe sweepstakes software

If you like/want to try indian food, you gotta go to Singh Chapati (Coordinates: 4.4709792,101.3764132). They're a small family ran business, but it's really affordable compared to the other Indian restaurants and a lot less touristy.

But my biggest recommendation for Malaysia is for you to drink as much teh tarik as you can. It translates to "pulled tea" and you'll see why when they make it, but that drink is heavenly and ridiculously cheap.

RE: Cameron Highlands - ignitiouskhans - 09-16-2019 07:08 PM

I had a really nice stay at Father's Guesthouse! It's off of the main road (like 2-4 minute walk), so it's really quiet at night. When you get there, you can book a half day trip to see the butterfly garden, tea plantation, and mossy forrest. The mossy forrest was amazing. The guide takes you into the forrest so you can get up and personal with the moss. The tea plantation was just okay, but you have the option of buying their tea and sampling it at the cafe. I'm really glad I booked through Father's because our guide was amazing! He was really informational and really funny lol

i agree

RE: Cameron Highlands - raichad0 - 10-02-2019 05:03 PM

I have also been here, it is really great