Cameron Highlands Travel Forums
bus trip: KUL-CAM - Printable Version

+- Cameron Highlands Travel Forums (http://www.cameronhighlandsinfo.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cameron Highlands Travel Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General & Travel (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: bus trip: KUL-CAM (/showthread.php?tid=6536)

Pages: 1 2

bus trip: KUL-CAM - Lefordled - 04-26-2014 08:23 PM

1) 830am trip KL-CH: Can i buy the ticket in PuduRaya a day in advance or i can buy on the day of departure? will take unititi express.

2)return tickets can be bought in puduraya?

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - barismanco - 07-15-2015 07:17 PM

If you are looking for a short or long, relaxing or busy holiday then this accommodation is the place for you.All apartments are equipped with quality fittings & furnishings, suitable for family & friends gathering 3 bed room and fully furnished, Kitchen with utensil.

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - makpeeter - 08-25-2015 02:17 PM

Yes there are lots of buses every day! Just click on this link --

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - debendramohan - 02-29-2016 02:53 PM

After a few days stay in KL we are looking to take a luxury style bus to Singapore to see a bit of the countryside instead of flying.

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - barismanco - 03-02-2016 04:15 PM

good idea

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - coutliyox - 07-16-2019 06:55 PM

Buses / coaches depart from the large TBS Bus Station in KL (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), and terminate at the Tanah Rata Bus Terminal in the Cameron Highlands (Tanah Rata is the main town in CH and where you will find most of the accommodation).
Bus companies operating this route include:
Unititi Express and CS Travel (Amudi Express).
Prices start at around 35 RM.

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - slogik - 11-02-2019 02:14 PM

Good
(03-02-2016 04:15 PM)barismanco Wrote:  good idea

Good

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - tomwillis - 01-08-2020 05:06 PM

(07-16-2019 06:55 PM)coutliyox Wrote:  Buses / coaches depart from the large TBS Bus Station in KL (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), and terminate at the Tanah Rata Bus Terminal in the Cameron Highlands (Tanah Rata is the main town in CH and where you will find most of the accommodation). run 3
Bus companies operating this route include:
Unititi Express and CS Travel (Amudi Express).
Prices start at around 35 RM.
Coach is still the best option. People argue that plane is cheap and fast but when the cost adds up coach is still the cheaper option. Also it's not much slower than plane if you count in the time getting to the airport early.. Getting from klia to kl..

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - travelbookonboard - 01-17-2020 06:34 PM

You are right Lefordled.

RE: bus trip: KUL-CAM - Barbara 12 - 02-10-2020 04:12 PM

Hello every one, I am Barbara and I am planning to visit this sight with my family. I hope your given suggestions are useful for me. I would keep in my mind those suggestions during my visit. I hope these suggestions help to make my tour of Cameron highlands better. Is there more suggestions for me? If yes, send me more suggestions here.