Cameron Highlands Travel Forums
Malaysia travel - Printable Version

+- Cameron Highlands Travel Forums (http://www.cameronhighlandsinfo.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cameron Highlands Travel Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General & Travel (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Malaysia travel (/showthread.php?tid=65777)

Malaysia travel - nobti - 02-27-2020 12:57 PM

Hello world!

Hello everyone,,
I will be in Malaysia between 19 and 26 Dec, and was thinking about staying in Cameron Highlands for a day (22-23 Dec) when will be going from Penang to Kuala Lumpur.

Anyone can recommend a place to stay and what to see in that short time?

From what I can see, direct bus from Penang and to Kuala Lumpur are stopping only in Tanah Rata (but might be wrong)

Thanks

RE: Malaysia travel - nasty67 - 03-30-2020 07:54 PM

Next month I am going to Malaysia. I am 28 years old and single for the last two years. I'm tired of the attitude of American women and now I want to have a relationship with a foreign girl. So next month, I'm going to Malaysia to spend my holidays. So I hope I'll find a good partner there. But I don't know anything about Malaysian girls and the Culture there. No idea how I'll find a girl for a date. I found an article that is specifically written about dating Internationally. what you think the information in this article is based on facts? Is there anyone who has experience dating there? or know about the most popular dating website in Malaysia? Is it easy to find a soulmate there in Malaysia, or should I change my destination? Your advice will be very meaningful to me.

RE: Malaysia travel - Alexalex - 06-29-2020 11:41 PM

As I wrote before, I had to cancel my trip to Malaysia due to the lockdown. Unfortunately, evisa is valid only 90 days after the approval (I used https://evisa.express to apply for it and find out all details), and I'm not sure, the current situation in the world will allow me to go there until my visa expires (it will be in late August). Of course, I still hope for the best. Anyway, I'm collecting all information that can be useful for me during my visit. So, in case someone can share tips, it will be highly appreciated.

RE: Malaysia travel - lavernwalter - 08-24-2020 05:58 PM

To make you feel my love run 3