Cameron Highlands Travel Forums
Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - Printable Version

+- Cameron Highlands Travel Forums (http://www.cameronhighlandsinfo.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cameron Highlands Travel Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Food & Shopping (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? (/showthread.php?tid=8402)

Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - Amita - 03-21-2015 02:46 PM

Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ???

RE: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - barismanco - 03-27-2015 07:19 PM

There are a lot of restaurants in the town of Brinchang, you won't go hungry here. SY and I felt like having nice serving of hot chinese food in this pleasant cold weather in Cameron Highland.

RE: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - colmarwatson - 05-12-2015 02:43 PM

Nice basic serving chicken best good food at reasonable prices. The staff are very courteous and welcoming.

RE: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - nataliebrown - 07-20-2015 02:50 PM

well friends its all depends on your taste if you like veg food than you visit Singh Chapati Urban Restaurant and if you like japansee food than you can visit KouGen and Cameron aa Curry House.

RE: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - NashaMasha - 07-17-2017 06:04 PM

(03-27-2015 07:19 PM)barismanco Wrote:  There are a lot of restaurants in the town of Brinchang, you won't go hungry here. SY and I felt like having nice serving of hot chinese food in this pleasant cold weather in Cameron Highland.

Wow! Chinese food, even in Malaysia?! Count me in! I can't get enough of Oriental delicacies, and these will definitely solve my appetite.

RE: Only Is chicken best food in Cameron ??? - Jessy Peter - 04-10-2019 07:14 PM

Chicken is the best but there are also other types of dishes including the tasty 1. Strawberry Cottage, 2- Mr.Aisu, 3- Heading to Jasmine Café