Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Votes - 2.87 Average
Vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands
06-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands
Hello world!

Any one can share your experience in finding vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands? Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands
Hello world!

Hi Cammy78,

There only one vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands is located on Bandar Baru Brinchang named Fu Guang Vegetarian Restaurant, vegetarian dishes, vegetarian steamboat & fried noodles can find here!
11-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Hello world!

During the colonial era, the “Camerons” was a haven for the home sick. At present, it is a stopover for those who want to escape from the heat of the lowlands. Over the years, there have been many improvements at the province. Here are some landmarks that have withstood the test of time.
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Hello world!

(11-11-2013 07:45 PM)katy Wrote:  During the colonial era, the “Camerons” was a haven for the home sick. At present, it is a stopover for those who want to escape from the heat of the lowlands. Over the years, there have been many improvements at the province. Here are some landmarks that have withstood the test of time.
Nice topic and conservation with one another and I want to collect a more information about Cameron's highland fast foods and vegetarian foods, because I don't have much info and I like your topic. Please anybody define me about these foods?
04-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Hello world!

If you still need i can google some good restaurants for you.
04-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Hello world!

I visited this place and I totally agreed with you. I found here many delicious and tasty food. I really enjoyed a vegetarian sea food. We choose many dishes from the vegetarian spread and the food quality was good and taste reasonable. Anyone who want to come there must enjoy the vegetarian food.
08-02-2014, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 12:27 PM by Haleigh.)
Hello world!

It is a cool nice place, with great mountain scenery, lots of tea, vegetables, cactus and plant plantation, a nice place to stay and relax as the air is cool and fresh, nice to eat lots of fresh vegetables on a steam boat and the best place to stay is in the smoke house.
10-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Hello world!

(06-17-2013 09:46 PM)Guest Wrote:  Hi Cammy78,

There only one vegetarian food in Cameron Highlands is located on Bandar Baru Brinchang named Fu Guang Vegetarian Restaurant, vegetarian dishes, vegetarian steamboat & fried noodles can find here!

I don't think so there is only one vegetarian food restaurant in Cameron Highlands. According to my knowledge there are many vegetarian hotels in Cameron. Here I am going to share some names of those restaurants which are providing the vegetarian food.
• Ladang Organic Ho
• Cameron Organic Steamboat
• Chiew Cafe Farm
• FU Guang Vegetarian Restaurant
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Hello world!

hi cammy78

as we know that Cameron Highlands is known for its abundance of fresh vegetables. Unfortunately, there isn't many pure vegetarian restaurants in town.
I know that i am to late for this comment and idea but again if you will visit cameronhighland you can also prefer this restaurant for your vegetarian food or quest Cameron Organic Produce
05-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Hello world!

Hi all, any help to find veg when at cameron highlands? Thanks in advance.