Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
hello everyone.......travelers.....
04-14-2016, 12:14 PM
hello everyone.......travelers.....
Hello world!

I like to share with you I am a travelling lover and new on this board can anyone like to say welcome here. My name is Ami and I am from US Maryland. I am a travelling lover and right now I am enjoying my Europe tour with my friends.
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: hello everyone.......travelers.....
Hello world!

Hy amitom! welcome in this community and glad to see a traveller here. As i am also a travel person, infact i am very passionate about it and always wanna go out for some adventures tour or trip. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Hello world!

Hi amitom nice to see you buddy. Good to know that you are a new member and you have shared something about your selves with all of us. I would like to say you welcome here and so sure will have a nice time here like all.
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Hello world!

hi buddy, I hope you will have great time to be a part of this board and welcome here as a new comer. I love to talk with different people and make new friends. Hope so it will be a nice experience to talk with you ever dude. So, keep participating and have fun.
10-31-2016, 12:57 PM
Hello world!

I always wanted to travel wonderful places here on Earth and learn different cultures.
12-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Hello world!

There are lots of amazing places to travel best of luck!
12-14-2016, 06:59 PM
Hello world!

Hello buddies I am also newbie here. I just join this community. My name is Charlene. I am from Ney York. I am a great lover of nature. I love to visit natural places. As all of you also take interest in travelling. So I would like to know which kind of attraction that you like to explore during tour fo any place. I hope so all of you will say me welcome.
09-15-2018, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 03:04 PM by Baer755.)
Hello world!

Well, I am also a new boy here as a member of this community but must say to welcome here amitom! Hope to read your more posts here cause that I read above you are a traveller and heard that travellers love to share the experiences with others. I'll read your stories soon about your tour.
(04-14-2016 12:14 PM)amitom Wrote:  I am enjoying my Europe tour with my friends.
Assure that you'd done a nice time with your buddies in Europe. Are you enjoyed its book tour bus with buddies?