Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taxi service from Tanah Rata to KLIA2
07-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Taxi service from Tanah Rata to KLIA2
Hello world!

We will be visiting cameron highlands very soon . I would like to know is it easy to take a taxi from Tanah Rata to KL airport ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Taxi service from Tanah Rata to KLIA2
Hello world!

many more taxis service provide company there if you find good taxi service i suggest search online and check company service reviews . I hope get great service provide company and enjoy trip
01-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Hello world!

Very easy! happy wheels
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2019, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 05:22 PM by chikakachinji70.)
Hello world!

Taxi from Tanah Rata to KLIA2 - https://12go.asia you can try to use this website to book.
10-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Hello world!

Dhanvi Tour & Travels is a full-fledged tourism-oriented company, and provicde best taxi service in Udaipur, is all set to make a big difference in value added tour operations in India, the unrivaled Land of sparkling civilizations. Dhanvi Tour & Travels are wisely designed enough to make each journey an unforgettable one, that took the most exotic holiday destinations across the globe. Let it be a business tour or a vacation, we take you to your coveted destination with meticulously planned tour packages.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user