Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 70 Votes - 2.86 Average
Penang to Cameron highland
06-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Penang to Cameron highland
Hello world!

Im looking to go from Georgetown, Penang to Cameron Highlands and are not sure of how to get there? The only bus company I have found that do the Journey is Kurnia Bistari, does anyone have any experience of this journey or of an alternative way of getting to CH from Penang?
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Penang to Cameron highland
Hello world!

(06-23-2013 11:23 PM)MKK Wrote:  Im looking to go from Georgetown, Penang to Cameron Highlands and are not sure of how to get there? The only bus company I have found that do the Journey is Kurnia Bistari, does anyone have any experience of this journey or of an alternative way of getting to CH from Penang?

Hi MKK,

Please visit our Online Booking Coach Ticket page, Unititi Express & Newsia Express Service Centreto get here daily by 8.00am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Hello world!

Overall, the resort is still forested (estimated at 71 percent). Jungle trails lead visitors to scenic spots, waterfalls and aboriginal villages. Most of the tracks here begin at Tanah Rata. There are more than eight paths to pick and choose from. Depending on its distance, some routes can take as long as five hours to cover.
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Hello world!

Camerones is one of my favourite place. The Camerone Highlands is situated in west Malaysia. The Cameron Highlands is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations. There are four main roads into the area. The highland can be accessed by road from both coasts and most travellers enter from the west.
07-08-2019, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 03:38 PM by kinishinshin1530.)
Hello world!

i just got back from cameron last week. bought the ticket from five star counter, at sg. nibong bas terminal. but the bus going to cameron is Unititi Express.
depart from sg nibong at 8am & 2.30 pm.
penang <---> ipoh <----> cameron highland - https://12go.asia/en/travel/penang/cameron-highlands
08-26-2019, 01:13 PM
Hello world!

Thanks for sharing this information. I am going to travel Cameron next month. So this post is really helpful for me. Also I want to thank this forum also.