Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 81 Votes - 2.95 Average
Jasmine Cafe - not for asians
05-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Jasmine Cafe - not for asians
Hello world!

You may want to add a comment under the Jasmine Cafe - Recommended for Europeans and not for asians. I went there with my aged parents and was treated very badly by the bald man who is the owner. But I noticed that he treated his europeans customers superbly. If you want more details you can contact me. Meanwhile you should put a note that reads like " Europeans welcome - Asians go somewhere else" under Jasmine Cafe.Angry
Rgds...bosco
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Jasmine Cafe - not for asians
Hello world!

Jasmine Café serves the fresh sushi food and the delicious drinks. The aim of the Jasmine Café is to serve the fresh wines and the variety of food stuff. They have are very cooperative staff.
07-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Hello world!

(05-14-2013 06:09 PM)Bosco William Wrote:  You may want to add a comment under the Jasmine Cafe - Recommended for Europeans and not for asians. I went there with my aged parents and was treated very badly by the bald man who is the owner. But I noticed that he treated his europeans customers superbly. If you want more details you can contact me. Meanwhile you should put a note that reads like " Europeans welcome - Asians go somewhere else" under Jasmine Cafe.Angry
Rgds...bosco

This is sad. How can they expect to gain a lot of customers with that type of attitude?! Undecided
Find all posts by this user
12-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Hello world!

Jasmine Café serves the new taste and the heavenly drinks. Those point of the jasmine Café will be will serve those new wines and the mixture about nourishment stuff. They have are extremely helpful staff. Be that as i recognized that he approached as much Europeans clients magnificently. Though you need a greater amount points you might contact me. Then you if set a note that peruses similar to " Europeans welcome - Asians try some place else" under jasmine boutique.
Find all posts by this user