Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Votes - 3.03 Average
interesting activitity
06-29-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: interesting activitity
Hello world!

Cameron Highlands offered large verity of attractive sights. That offers interesting and exciting things to do. You can choose easily favorite destination and make your tour remember able. Here I am adding some destinations names of Cameron Highlands.
Agro Technology Park
Cameron Highlands Trail No. 3
Gunning Branching
Multicrops Central Market
Camping sites at FRIM and Gunning Branching
Rose center
Butterfly Gardens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Hello world!

You can do various activities in camronhighlands and have a great fun. Here I go to share names of some popular and interesting places. Boh Tea Plantation, Jungle Walks, Temples, Market, Waterfalls and Cactus valley. For the adventure seeker and nature lovers there are the waterfall nature trails. Tourists can have great fun there.
07-14-2015, 01:29 PM
Hello world!

Cameron Highlands is one of Malaysia’s most extensive hill stations and it is a hilly area so can visit beautiful sites and thera are lots awesome sites to visits like Cactus Valley,Butterfly Garden,Orchids Farm and Strawberry Farm.
03-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Hello world!

what major interesting activity and place

Here I am adding some name of tourist destinations in Cameron Highlands.

Jungle Walks
Temples
Market
Waterfalls
Cactus valley
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Hello world!

I would say that camron Highlands is one of most promising ones destination for nature lovers and for adventure seekers. It is perfectly amazing place for everyone no matter from what age you belong. A person could have a relaxing journey there and could have a adventures journey like a back packer.
06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
Hello world!

You can enjoy lots of interesting things to do there like as travel around its beautiful places and have fun with your travel buddies. I really like it and would like to say it will be cool way to go for you and have fun as a fun seeker and adventure lover. Jungle Walks will excite you to be there once more.
12-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello world!

After reading your posts I am dying to visit Cameron Highlands. I ould like to explore it and would like to see all these destinations with my own eyes. But here I want to see some images of this attractive place. Can you share some views that you captured during your tour of this destination?