Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Malaysian food that I should try, local attractions to visit and edible souvenirs.
09-11-2019, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2019 11:51 PM by Ressler.)
Malaysian food that I should try, local attractions to visit and edible souvenirs.
Hello world!

Hello everyone,,
I'll be visiting Malaysia in early October and will be spending the next three months in Malaysia. As such I would like some recommendation in food that I must try and local attractions to visit in Malaysia.

I know that Malaysia is an Islamic country and wondering are all food in Malaysia, halal?

Make no mistake with that question, I am an adventurous foodie & fans of travel and food shows, who could riversweeps app eat spicy, non-halal, halal food, exotic food and etc. The question is asked purely out of curiosity.

As for place to visit, I am more of a nature lover/outdoor kind of traveler. Places with huge landscapes. Somewhere tranquil and beautiful would be nice. Not really interested in beaches and islands. I do realized that Malaysia is consists of the Peninsular Malaysia and the northern side of Borneo island and would appreciate suggestions from both of the world.

I would also need some recommendation for souvenirs in the form of Malaysian sweets, snacks or food (edible items) that I could bring back to my country. It has to be something special to Malaysia or the tropics of Southeast Asia. It also have to be something that could survive my 3 months journey in Malaysia and my long journey back home in a plane.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply