Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Votes - 3.03 Average
Spa village
04-13-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 07:15 PM by chiadmin.)
RE: Spa village
Hello world!

We are tempted by the full board package that offers a spa every day but we would also like to have the odd alcoholic drink, can anyone inform me how much the cost if alcohol is at this place as sometimes it's really expensive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Hello world!

Many thanks
oliviathomas
05-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Hello world!

Spa Village is a boutique hotel at Hamat Gader, 10 minutes' drive from the Sea of Galilee. The on site spa offers thermal treatments and each room has a hot tub.
06-15-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 09:07 PM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

I would highly recommend this place. Yes it's expensive for Malaysian standard. But it's worth every cent.

Just finished my facial there an hour ago and OMG I have to rave about this place.

What I like about Spa Village:
1) the masseuse here are top notch. My masseuse was Erika. My first impression of her was pleasant. She guided me to different parts of the spa - change room, followed by a 30mins tea bath that's complimentary to all facials and massage. And finally the treatment room, where the lights were dim so it's easier for customers to calm down and relax.

She then left the room for me to settle down. And when she's back in the room again, instead of explaining the procedure of the facial in a normal voice, she whispered. Yes. Whisper. That way I can be even more relax. This strike me as incredibly thoughtful.

2) the facial was great. That goes without saying. The tea bath was amazing too. All the ingredients in my tea bath and facial are natural and sourced locally. They include roses, lime, a sugar and honey scrub, aloe Vera. All tummy stuff good enough to eat.

3) after my facial, Erika led me back to the spa reception area. I was served tea with honey and home made cookie and home made strawberry jam. It was already 930pm, after their 9pm closing time, but they were in no hurry to chase me away. While enjoying my late night snack, it started drizzling outside and the temperature probably dropped about 1 degree. It was barely noticeable. But Joan, the receptionist, came over with a blanket and said it's getting cold and gentle put the blanket over my shoulder. Again, this was incredibly thoughtful. To be honest, I was enjoying my tea so much that I didn't notice the drop in temperature. It was only after Joan put a blanket over my shoulder that I realised, yes, the temperature has indeed dropped. She can read my mind better than I do.
09-14-2015, 08:03 PM
Hello world!

Eranda Herbal Spa looks good an has some very good reviews.

May end up trying here and also at the hotel.

Many thanks
09-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Hello world!

we will be staying at the Hanser, can any one recommend a good local spa? Looking for a relaxing / detox massage, notting rigorous.
10-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Hello world!

Well, Makpeeter...!!! I am going to share some names of Best hotels and Spas in Hanser and hope that you will find it helpful. The names are Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa, Eden Bungalows, Hansar Samui Resort, Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel and Sarocha Villa.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Hello world!

spa village cameron highlands?package or price?
BODY AND FACE TREATMENT
Tungku Batu (Heated Stone Therapy) 100 mins RM400
Campur-Campur 100 mins RM400
04-15-2016, 05:05 PM
Hello world!

I would say that Spa village is a perfect destination to do chill there with your friends and family. I also had good time there and would love to make a tour there once again with my friend.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2016, 03:31 PM
Hello world!

I like to share with all of you. I have never visited ever in my life Spa village, but now in the last few days ago. I heard from my aunt it is a 3-star hotel and best accommodation for enjoying holidays. She suggested me to go there for having fun with friend. s It it's a good destination for having fun with friends?