Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Votes - 3.03 Average
Spa village
06-11-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Spa village
Hello world!

Well dude I would like to say that you have shared such a useful information with all of us. I have saved this and would like to share it with my uncle who is traveler and would like to visit all around the world. So sure this will be useful for him. Well buddy would you like to share some names of attractions which are located around this??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Hello world!

I personally have no idea about spa village and travel packages about it but must say chiadmin's post is really informative and useful. Hope so you got your desired answer. I also queued this name and would like to add it in my bucket list to be there once more.
11-29-2016, 05:14 AM
Hello world!

Seems like a perfect destination!
09-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Hello world!

Gifford...! I also want share the information about Spa village. Spa village is exciting place of Brinchang, Malaysia. There are many amazing hotels, resort, nice parks and historical places. Its lush greenery spot makes more prominent there village. Its offers many interesting things to enjoying some time there and explore more beauty. I hope you will be spend really good time there.
07-20-2019, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 05:40 PM by anneeh.)
Hello world!

+1 Spa Village - Very good Spa Experience - https://www.booking.com/hotel/my/cameron-highlands-resort.html