Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAMERON STRAWBERRY
11-01-2019, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 06:02 PM by carlton.)
CAMERON STRAWBERRY
Hello world!

There are many strawberry farms around the area, most of which allow visitors to look around and pick their own fruit. Many also sell a wide variety of strawberry-flavoured and -themed items too, including milkshakes, jam, ice cream, and ornaments. Local strawberry farms to visit include Big Red Strawberry, Strawberry Farm Kea, Healthy Strawberry Farm, Kok Lim Strawberry Farm, and Raaju Hill Strawberry. I visited them and it was wonderful
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: CAMERON STRAWBERRY
Hello world!

Oh wow Carlton, your information about strawberry farms are really good. I like to eat Strawberries and it was my wish that to visit strawberry farms and pick strawberries by own hand. I am going to plan to those farms and I hope I will enjoy as, as I wish.
02-17-2020, 12:43 PM
Hello world!

(11-01-2019 05:59 PM)carlton Wrote:  There are many strawberry farms around the area, most of which allow visitors to look around and pick their own fruit. Many also sell a wide variety of strawberry-flavoured and -themed items too, including milkshakes, jam, ice cream, and ornaments. Local strawberry farms to visit include Big Red Strawberry, Strawberry Farm Kea, Healthy Strawberry Farm, Kok Lim Strawberry Farm, and Raaju Hill Strawberry. I visited them and it was wonderful

Wow thanks! I am really looking forward to visiting this area. I can't believe there's so much more to offer than seeing the picture itself. Im traveling alone and I always use this https://www.myline.com/ to contact any of my friends or family internationally. it really helps me to guide my journey on traveling.
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2020, 06:24 PM
Hello world!

Hi aryanmgs, I glad to know that you are also a traveler like me.Traveling is my passion and I also like to explore new and exciting places of the world. As a traveler I hope you will also have explored many attractive places of the world and your experience of traveling will be going good. So if you have some good memories about your different traveling places. You must share with me at here.I am seeking for your good reply.