Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you explore and enjoy Cameron Highlands without a tour???
11-25-2019, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 12:17 PM by Charlesmartin.)
Can you explore and enjoy Cameron Highlands without a tour???
Hello world!

Hey all,

I'm planning on visiting KL for a few days in November and I thought about taking a day trip out to Cameron Highlands. I'm planning on staying overnight. I checked a bunch of tours and all of them seem to start early in the morning and I dont think I'll arrive in time for any of them. I can do a private tour later in the day but those seem to be fairly expensive.

Is the area explorable by yourself, and is it advisable to do so? I really wanted to check out the Mossy Forest and maybe do a little light hiking. Is it safe to do the jungle walks by yourself? Is it worth taking the trip out there by myself for it or should I do it another time when I can take a full day tour or something?whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Can you explore and enjoy Cameron Highlands without a tour???
Hello world!

Hello Charlesmartin, I would like to say welcome you in this forum. I have no idea about to visit Cameron Highlands with out tour. Because when I visit this place I take a tour for this place.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2020, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2020 07:55 PM by karam1.)
RE: Can you explore and enjoy Cameron Highlands without a tour???
Hello world!

I strongly recommend taking the tour alone. But be sure to take all the precautions before getting into our jungle.

Before going hiking, one thing many foreigners fail to realize is that they think our forest is the same as their forests back home. This is extremely untrue.(We lost loads of foreign travelers during hiking this year alone)192.168.8.1
192.168.100.1where am i
If you are going to jungles in a cooler climate, it's not that dense. You can not even see past 5 meters away in our tropical jungle. It is really thick! With shrubs growing among the higher and larger trees, and also thorny trees.

Maybe I need to change my reaction. The danger of perishing is real. Better to employ a Nature Hiking Guide. In reality, I think the best thing is
Find all posts by this user