Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it Possible for Bus go to Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate?
01-27-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 02:18 PM by stormguts.)
Is it Possible for Bus go to Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate?
Hello world!

As mentioned in the title, I'm actually organizing a trip to Cameron Highland, one of the place to be visited is Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate. I'm curious and wonder that is it a bus which accommodate max of 40 person able to go up and reach the S.P Boh Tea estate?
If it wouldn't,I'm damned.
Seeking for clarification ! Thank in advanced
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Is it Possible for Bus go to Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate?
Hello world!

Dear stormguts,

Actually Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate have been provided mini bus go in to boh tea plantation. This mini bus is waiting on Ee Feng Gu Honey Bee Farm(mean boh tea centre entrance)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2022, 08:46 AM
RE: Is it Possible for Bus go to Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate?
Hello world!

The game called azur lane embodies the essence of the mobile phone game and employs the Graphics Rendering to put its main characters in a large 3-dimensional setting, allowing gamers to experience them for the first time. In-game character designs will also include cel-shaded anime-style 3D images that are faithful to the source art. Exciting right? So what you are waiting for download this game now. After that, read an editor's review of MLB the Show 2022. Have a nice day.
Find all posts by this user