Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which apartment to choose from??
04-26-2014, 08:32 PM
which apartment to choose from??
Hello world!

i have a few choice in hand,

1) Villa Dahlia apartment-penthouse 4rooms
2) Arabella apartment-penthouse 3rooms
3) Carnation park Holiday apartment

any comment for these three apartment??

affiliate marketing programs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 06:47 PM by chiadmin.)
RE: which apartment to choose from??
Hello world!

If you are looking for a short or long, relaxing or busy holiday then this accommodation is the place for you.All apartments are equipped with quality fittings & furnishings, suitable for family & friends gathering 3 bed room and fully furnished, Kitchen with utensil.
09-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello world!

I agree with barismanco. If we are looking all of these things, then accommodation is the better for it. I have no idea about all of these apartments which Lefordled shared in the post. All of these are new for me. Anyway, I will try to see all them then I will tell you about it.
12-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Hello world!

All those private apartments has been raped multiple times until they are worn out and loose. I couldn't find a better word to describe these apartments. Those holiday makers think that they are having a pack sardines contest. I have seen 3 rooms apartment squeezed with 30 pax!!. These people won't sleep even after 2am. They climb chairs and tables and jump like monkeys. They do their BBQ at small balconies and smoke up the surrounding areas. They litter whenever they feel like it.
If you like clean and humane accomodation, spend a bit more and go for those full service hotels. Otherwise, be prepared to suffer with those so called private apartments.
02-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Hello world!

Three friends and I are planning a late spring trip to Paris. We would like to rent an apartment;but, with the new rules is that still an option? Can anyone recommend a service or site from which we can safely rent?
09-17-2016, 06:09 PM
Hello world!

You could try Parkland Apartment.