Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shopping malls in Cameron!!
10-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Shopping malls in Cameron!!
Hello world!

My aunt decided to go for Cameron in peak season of winter. He wants to stay there for two months . she is a big fan of shopping and want to shop there for winter cloth. Is there anyone who can guide him to the best shopping mall related to winter products?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Shopping malls in Cameron!!
Hello world!

These are the some names of Cameron shopping malls, Omni Center, Princes Mall and St. James Center. Princes Mall is my favorite shopping mall. I visited there about one year ago with my Sister we bought some clothes for the summer season. Many people go there for shopping from various countries. They sales products of best quality and original prices. It is a great place for shopping lovers.
07-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Hello world!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Hello world!

(06-30-2015 03:06 PM)Rokkob Wrote:  These are the some names of Cameron shopping malls, Omni Center, Princes Mall and St. James Center. Princes Mall is my favorite shopping mall. I visited there about one year ago with my Sister we bought some clothes for the summer season. Many people go there for shopping from various countries. They sales products of best quality and original prices. It is a great place for shopping lovers.

Rokkob, Have shared great information about the shopping mall in Cameron. I have no idea about all of them, but I will try to go there at least once in life with my sister. She is a big lover of it. She also spends most of the times in shopping. She never bore with it. I hope she likes these Mall in Cameron.
06-11-2016, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 11:47 AM by Jenson.)
Hello world!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a new thing for me. I would like to know from you guys something about this. Hope so you will like to share with all of us,. I will wait for your reply.
06-23-2016, 08:46 AM
Shopping malls in Cameron
Hello world!

i dont think there are malls there yet..but they're being built at the moment..hmm you should try the ITECC it has everything there from bowling to theaters and probably shopping too but yea my first time there was GREAT
07-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Hello world!

(06-23-2016 08:46 AM)RickeyComo Wrote:  i dont think there are malls there yet..but they're being built at the moment..hmm you should try the ITECC it has everything there from bowling to theaters and probably shopping too but yea my first time there was GREAT

I may have to check this out when I pay Cameron, Malaysia a visit. The part where you mentioned "bowling" definitely got my attention. Big Grin
10-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Hello world!

Not bad at all)
12-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Hello world!

Thanks for this amazing discussion about the shopping malls in Cameron as it is really very informative for the new users like me i am also trying to get the details of these shopping mall for the Christmas shopping. As the Christmas is so near & i am planning to order the Christmas accessories for me.

visit here
04-27-2018, 01:51 AM
Hello world!

It's been a long time. Yeah Shopping malls are the best place to find these.