Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Votes - 2.79 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron
02-11-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron
Hello world!

thanks for the tips's link

chiadmin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Hello world!

Anytime is good for cameron specily end of the year like November and December its raining quite a bit but not really heavy but sometimes half of the day.It is cooler than any other month of the year.So do check the weather forecast. That is the best that I can advice.
03-17-2015, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:08 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise.
03-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Hello world!

June ,July and September
04-13-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:08 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

I went to get second opinion from my friend who's from Cameron Highlands. Here it goes.Anytime is good for Cameron. It is just towards the end of the year - Nov Dec - it rain quite a bit
04-15-2015, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:09 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

Anytime is a good time to visit Cameron highland, avoid peak season and raining season.Personally i prefer to stay at "strawberry park" hotel + apartment. the price is reasonable and specious.
05-30-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:09 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands is in the months between December and February when the temperatures are cool and refreshing.
06-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Hello world!

I went to get second opinion from my friend who's from Cameron H. Here it goes:

Anytime is good for cameron. It is just towards the end of the year - Nov Dec - it rain quite a bit. Not really heavy but sometimes half of the day. If you are lucky it is in shorter, sporadic and very light. On the other side, if you want to experience cooler tempreture then this is the best time to go. It is cooler than any other month of the year! So do check the weather forecast. That is the best that I can advice.

June is good as any other months! Mine - I like February - why .. weather is still cool due to end of monsoon.
06-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Hello world!

I like to visit Cameron Highlands. Cameron Highlands offered pleasure viewing . If you want to go Cameron for visit. So I suggest you should go there in December and February. In this month temperatures is very cool and refreshing. Many tourists go there spent their holidays. I spent good time there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2015, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:09 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise. December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.