Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Votes - 2.79 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron
10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron
Hello world!

I will like to say that the summer is a best season to visit Cameron Highlands because I had been there in this season. I must say that I enjoyed there good time because it offers many majestic views of nature. I also enjoyed there many activities like hiking, tracking and climbing. It was my ever best tour and will like to go there again in future.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2015 09:28 PM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

I have been paying special mind to those getting some information about Cameron Highlands becos I need to caution them not to stay at Hotel Equatorial..... I will quit sending such message until they react to me about my terrible involvement in December 2006 (water radiator not working and got the chance to do my own housekeeping directly after I register with the room).

12-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Hello world!

Because Cameron Highlands is normally very crowded during the school holidays, weekends and festive holidays so you might be caught in traffic jam and people around the towns. In my opinion, the best period to visit Cameron Highlands is during the off peak season.
03-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Hello world!

Kindly advice if end of December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.
Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore.
Find all posts by this user
06-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Hello world!

Every one drop nice views about Best Season To visit Cameron and let me know much about it. Soon, Will go to have fun there and hope so it will be a cool way to go for me to have fun. I love this sort places to go and soon will make a move toward this region to be there with my family members to have ultimate fun and collect some remarkable memories of my life.
09-17-2016, 06:04 PM
Hello world!

Year end is always a nice time since Dec-Jan would usually be coldest season. Of cos, it also coincide with the year end school holidays. So be prepared for more tourist over there.
10-24-2016, 01:30 PM
Hello world!

I was looking to visit Malaysia, but at this time it is hard to view Cameron highlands. I read some of the threads summer would be best, but visiting other areas might be hard.
11-29-2016, 05:18 AM
Hello world!

(06-08-2013 08:36 PM)chiadmin Wrote:  
(05-16-2013 11:09 AM)jay Wrote:  Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise. Kindly advice if end of December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.

Thanks a lot.

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands should be Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep. This few month not too many rainy days!

Cameron Highlands Travel Tips

This is exactly right
12-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello world!

Well buddy good to see now I would like to make a move towards this hilly area in this season. I am sure I will enjoy my travel time of this destination. But before to go I want some suggestions from you. If you have any recommendation for me then must share with me frankly.
12-28-2016, 05:29 PM
Hello world!

Just came back from there. Fuh! As expected, the traffic was horrendous during the Christmas holidays. Took me 2hrs from Tanah Rata to reached Copthorne Hotel.

But the weather was very cooling and cold too. Just what I wanted.