Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Votes - 2.79 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron
05-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Best Season To visit Cameron
Hello world!

Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise. Kindly advice if end of December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.

Thanks a lot.
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron
Hello world!

(05-16-2013 11:09 AM)jay Wrote:  Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise. Kindly advice if end of December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.

Thanks a lot.

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands should be Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep. This few month not too many rainy days!

Cameron Highlands Travel Tips
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 02:54 PM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands should be Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep. This few month not too many rainy days!

Cameron Highlands Travel Tips
08-26-2013, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 08:33 PM by malickk.)
Hello world!

December to February are the best months to visit the Cameron Highlands when the temperatures are cool and refreshing. This is a good time to go trekking in the surrounding region.It does rain intermittently from November to February.
11-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Hello world!

Besides its flora, the district is also acknowledged for being a shelter for a wide variety of animals, birds, reptiles and insects.
10-02-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 08:07 AM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

Hi Admin,
Thanks for the reply as we are planning to visit Cameron Highlands in the mid of December. I will be kind if you will share some places of Cameron Highlands to visit during our stay so we will make our trip memorable.

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really."
12-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Hello world!

Cameron Highlands is Malaysia's largest and best-known hill resort. Nestling the borders of Pahang and Perak provinces are the Cameron Highlands. Smile
12-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Hello world!

(12-30-2014 06:37 PM)emmawatson Wrote:  Cameron Highlands is Malaysia's largest and best-known hill resort. Nestling the borders of Pahang and Perak provinces are the Cameron Highlands. Smile
I think you know much about the Cameron Highlands. Are you from Cameron Highlands or just explored it? Let me know which is your favorite hill resort? My uncle wants to go there and looking for a better resort.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello world!

You are right chiadmin, all these months are best to visit this beautiful destination. I also went there last September with my few friends. At the end of our summer holidays we have been decided to go there and see its incredible natural beauty. We can see a rich blend of natural beauty in this state.
02-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Hello world!

in my opinion best to visit cameron is nov-dec. but that has gone. So you visit cameron in june and july.