Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Votes - 2.79 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron
11-06-2017, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 10:16 AM by aaron5.)
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron
Hello world!

Actually, one can visit the Cameron Highlands anytime of the year; it's a simple matter of whether you enjoy more rainfall or less.

Actually, one can visit the Cameron Highlands anytime of the year. It's a simple matter of whether you enjoy more rainfall or less.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2019, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 10:27 PM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands is in the months between December and February when the temperatures are cool and refreshing. This is a good time to go trekking in the surrounding region. It does rain intermittently from November to February, but don't let that deter you. I think It is the best time to travel Cameron Highlands.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2019, 06:27 PM
Hello world!

The best season to visit Cameron is May to July (or, early August).

Visit Africa | School News | Easy Scholarships
08-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Hello world!

Very interesting info guys, keep up the good work!
08-23-2019, 11:35 PM
Hello world!

My wife and i visited CH last Jun and we had a great time. We had only 2 rainy days and the rest were great.
Good luck!!!

Dont cry for me Argentina Cool
Yesterday, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:42 PM by chiadmin.)
Hello world!

According to me, you should travel to Cameron highlands in the month of December. This place is full of naturally beautiful landscapes. One will be overwhelmed at this place!
I will suggest you take flights rather than road trips. The road trip is costlier than flights as well as unsafe here.
Find all posts by this user