Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Advise!!
11-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Need Advise!!
Hello world!

Hi, Need some advise for the following:-

1) cactus farm
2) Boh factory/sg palas plantation
3) Butterfly farm
4) Rose Center/Valley

How long its take the tour for the above attraction? pls advise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Need Advise!!
Hello world!

hi friends
I m olivia here. its a good to be a part of this forum.
02-27-2015, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 04:01 PM by oliviathomas.)
Hello world!

can I know the living place of your because every place has different weather and climate.

Here are some tips to Buterfly farm:-

Butterfly gardens don’t have to be large. You can grow plants in containers on a patio or even in hanging pots and window boxes.
Butterflies need the sun to maintain body temperature, so place your garden in the sunniest location possible.
The key to attracting butterflies is to provide them with lots of nectar sources; they also prefer to feed on open, tube-shape flowers.
All butterflies start out as caterpillars that require host plants on which to feed. Many of these are native plants—weeds and wildflowers that may already be growing on or near your property. Some good choices include clovers, milkweeds, and violets.
After a rain, you may see butterflies congregating around a puddle or damp area in the garden to drink and extract minerals from the soil. Maintaining a puddle in the same spot will keep butterflies coming back.
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Hello world!

I'm new to mountain biking, a few of my mates are getting into it and I want to join them so I need a bike... but I haven't ridden since my teenage years (I'm 29). After a bit of research I'm looking at a couple of options but I don't really know what to look for in terms of specs... any suggestions or advice would be great!
05-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Hello world!

Cactus Valley is one of the biggest and most popular tourist destination located at the cool mountains of Brinchang, Cameron Highlands and Cactus Point is also one of the main attractions in Cameron highlands. It is a wholesale and retail of cactus centre.
03-12-2016, 01:39 AM
Hello world!

Sivand! Its not at all what I am saying but it is an estimate from me you need three days.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Hello world!

I have much heard about Cactus Valley and you knwo what guys my uncle also have visited this place with his fiends few time ago. I can't listen his story due to some reasons. So that's why want to know from you something about this./ So guys would you like to sharer with all of us?
06-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello world!

Cactus Valley is unfamiliar to me and I would like to go for it once in my travelling life to have fun there and make sure to enjoy some new things to do in my travelling life. I hope it will be cool idea to go for me and there will be something new in my travelling life to do.
05-15-2017, 01:39 PM
Hello world!

I must say that when I heard this name that time I said to my grandfather, he told me that it is a beautiful Tourist attraction in Brinchang, Malaysia. so if anyone wanna explore it's personally trying to go first Malaysia and then he or she will be able to explore it as tourists here.