Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron Highlands
05-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Best Season To visit Cameron Highlands
Hello world!

Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise. Kindly advice if end of December is a good time to visit the Cameron highlands.

We shipping our car by http://willship.com.au in Cameron Highlands.

Thanks a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron Highlands
Hello world!

The best time to visit Cameron Highlands is in the months between December and February when the temperatures are cool and refreshing. Global warming and other side effects of the 21st century notwithstanding, the average temperatures in the Camerons stay between pleasantly cool 10° C to 15°C. This is a good time to go trekking in the surrounding region.It does rain intermittently from November to February, but don't let that deter you.
If you have your own transportation and especially if you are a first timer to travel to Cameron Highlands strongly recommended be extra careful & use low gear . There are many trucks and buses on the roads along the ways.
Me too like traveling by road so i hire a car here for traveling. coachhiresloughuk.co.uk provid cheap car hire service.
06-15-2015, 07:47 PM
Hello world!

I went to get second opinion from my friend who's from Cameron H. Here it goes:

Anytime is good for cameron. It is just towards the end of the year - Nov Dec - it rain quite a bit. Not really heavy but sometimes half of the day. If you are lucky it is in shorter, sporadic and very light. On the other side, if you want to experience cooler tempreture then this is the best time to go. It is cooler than any other month of the year! So do check the weather forecast. That is the best that I can advice.

June is good as any other months! Mine - I like February - why .. weather is still cool due to end of monsoon.
09-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Hello world!

According to me, The months between December and February is the best time to visit the Cameron Highlands. During this time, The temperatures are cool and refreshing. the visitors can go there without any problem. I also think to go in December with my cousins.
09-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Hello world!

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise.
10-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello world!

Hy everyone!! I would like to share my information about Cameron Highlands with you. It is the extensive hill station in Malaysia and offers many attracting features. I think that November is a suitable season to visit there because it is neither hot and nor cold. The area is rich with natural beauty and offers many majestic views of nature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-2016, 04:38 PM
Hello world!

Yeah i do agreed with you that month of December is a good season to have a tour there. I personally had good time there and would love to make a tour there again but not now planning to have a tour there once again in next december.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Hello world!

Wow lovely buddy you have shared useful information with all of us about Cameron Highlands. Now after reading your views I would like to move there in this December. SO sure will have a nice time time there. What say guys??
06-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Hello world!

Cameron Highlands is a cool region to go for and road trip to this region will be an exciting thing to do for all. I will be there once again to have fun and make sure to enjoy lots of fun with my buddies. I hope it will be cool idea to go for me.
02-28-2018, 03:30 PM
Hello world!

Anytime is good for cameron. It is just towards the end of the year - Nov Dec - it rain quite a bit.