Cameron Highlands Travel Guide

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Season To visit Cameron Highlands
11-30-2019, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 07:36 AM by chiadmin.)
RE: Best Season To visit Cameron Highlands
Hello world!

Me and a couple of friends are planning on a road trip to Cameron Highlands from Kashmir. Please tell me what is the best time to visit the highlands not crowdwise but weather wise.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Hello world!

Hello Everyone
I would like to say welcome to all of you in this community. I said the month of February is very good for visit. I am also visit Cameron H in this month and my experienced was good. Because weather is too good in this month. I suggest to the tourists to visit this place in the month of Faburary.
02-15-2020, 02:50 PM
Hello world!

Yes I agree with you that Cameron Highland is a cool region It is a best place to spend your summer in a very good and fantastic way. You can do a lot of exciting things to do here. You can enjoy the bus tour here. And you can enjoy the beautiful farms. There are different farms to go for like, Strawberry Farms, vegetable Farms, Bee Farm are amazing sights for fully enjoying. Its Museum, waterfall and also its Agro Technology Park are awesome for travelers.